Saturday, October 02, 2010

Sssssnake Sssssskin

I have been nursing a snake skin fetish the last month and a half. Not sure how this happened suddenly seeing as I get the shudders just thinking about those slithering, hissing creatures. But snake skin fetish saw me trawling pages and pages of Etsy trying to find a clutch bag and then when I lost out by seconds to my friend, C when she spotted such a clutch at the Rozelle Markets, Sydney for a very reasonable A$30, I was more than a little bit disappointed. It was a lovely vintage find in excellent condition.

After that, I found a pair of peep toe faux snake skin pumps in a shop near work and I was really pleased with the design, price etc that I went back and bought 2 more pairs for mum and my friend S's birthday.

Finally, last week I went back to the shoe shop and saw these snake skin ballet pumps in a myriad of colours on sale! Oh happy day - these had actually caught my eye the other time I went in but at that time, they were new arrivals and had a price to match that. Now with 50% off, time to get them. I got them in blue and red. Why stop at one pair when you're onto a good thing?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home