Friday, October 22, 2010

Another Treasure Unearthed

I love, love, love Rozelle Markets in Sydney. It is one of the last real flea markets left in Sydney, not one of those touristy type of markets which churn out stuff for the tourists. But it is a true-blue market. And it never disappoints. Every visit is a success. I come back hugging some treasure close to my chest, hardly believing my luck. This time was no different. I scored this lovely, genuine snake skin vintage clutch for only A$5. Although it is not in an excellent condition, it is good enough for me and looks just so beautiful. The leather is gorgeous and the size is large enough to pop in my long wallet, blackberry, lippy and gloss, keys and tissue paper. Did I say I love Rozelle Markets?!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home