Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Marbled Treasure

Ever since I set eyes on LP's treasure from the local car boot sale in Brighton, UK, which she paid a princely sum of 1 sterling pound, a beauty with a solid wooden base and a glass dome lid, I have been keeping a lookout for something similar.

I wasn't disappointed. The Vinnie's shops never fail to throw up lots of lovely treasures in every visit. I have found so many things that I want and have my heart set on. As I keep telling G, it's not a matter of need, it's a matter of want when it comes to these things. If it's out of need, a takeaway box or even a plastic bag would do. But because it's out of want, I just want this bread/cake display dish, with the pretty marble base, even if the dome lid was unfortunately not made of glass (which would have made it perfect) but plastic. Well, you can't have it all, can you? Especially if it's just for A$3.

I can't wait to find my next treasure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home