Monday, July 31, 2006

What I Really Really Want

I have decided.

There is indeed something that I really REALLY want from home. In the past, whenever visitors who are coming over offer to bring me something, anything from home, (this normally implies foodstuff which I was dying for out here down under) I would inevitably tell them not to bother as there is EVERYTHING here, the range in the supermarket is mind-boggling. There is even a wider Asian range of food and groceries than back home.

But today I am convinced that after drinking approximately 150 tea bags of Earl Grey here from the supermarkets, I am not a convert and I want, no NEED, my Earl Grey tea from Marks & Spencers. The ones here just do not have the same kick. I cannot compromise any further after 150 cups. So you guys out there reading this, can you send me a couple of boxes when someone next visits? In the meantime, I'll try to distract myself with Ginger-mint tea and other more interesting variants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home