Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Certainties & Uncertainties

As the old saying goes, "Nothing is certain but death and taxes". Home taxes are coming due soon, I've just received my income statement for 2006. For once, I'm happy to see that I've got a very low figure on the statement. I think I might even be below the income threshold to pay tax for the year. But no fear, come June, I'll be paying hefty taxes on this end. Well, since the tax has already been withheld monthly, I won't have to be paying hefty taxes as I've already been paying that on a monthly basis.

This is not a post about taxes. This is supposed to be a post about certainties and uncertainties.

I'm going to look into my future right now and make 2 statements. In due course, we'll know whether either or both will be a certainty.

1. Yes, I'll get it.
2. No, it's too hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home