Saturday, May 27, 2006

From The Coffee Dregs...


Today I had my fortune told by an Iranian lady who read the coffee dregs in my cup. But first, I had to drink a cup of Turkish coffee to the dregs, then think of a question I would like answers to and finally turn over the cup onto a saucer. We waited for the dregs to relatively dry up, then she read the marks left on the saucer and the dregs in the cup.

She made an inital comment about what she saw, which was spot on regarding the question I was thinking about, then said she had to examine the cup. For a long time. Finally, she was ready to talk. I won't divulge what secrets she told me, but suffice to say, she was uncanny.

It was bad, it was good... it was what you make out of it. Isn't this life? Life is... what you make out of it, the choices you make, the attitudes you adopt. Ultimately- you have a choice. Make sure you choose well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home