Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Birthday

2 birthday cakes, 1 surprise party. Pretty good considering I'm away from home and friends on my birthday this year. A pair of purple crystal earrings, a box of blush- both were things which I was thinking about getting for myself recently, but my sweet colleague who sits next to me, obviously read my mind. It was a bit uncanny!

I have not been keeping track of how many birthdays have passed, you are after all, only as old as you feel. And it's not how long you live, but how well you live life. So in these uncertain times, we have to live the best we can, make the most of our lives, be happy, make our days count for something.

When I am gone, I want to be remembered for being a person who loved life, made the most out of what was handed out to her, was a good friend, a decent daughter and someone who made a difference in other people's lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home