Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Reduce The Stockpile

I went up to see the folks on the 27th floor today at work. After chatting for a while, P asked where the baked treats were, he said every time I come upstairs, I would bring some baked treats. He's been trying to see what I have in my hands but realised I had nothing with me, so he had to ask outright. Ha, so it's validation of my decision for the apartment. They look forward to my baked treats. I was absolutely right I made the right choice (for the right reason too!).

Having already packed 7 bags, leaving shoes, handbags, some more clothes, food and sauces from the pantry, left to be packed, I need to consume more food, bake more treats and basically try to reduce as much as I can in the next 2 weeks. I've lined up everything that needs to be consumed so that I can see them and be motivated to finish them up. I have to limit myself to just buying fresh food (like these mangoes) which will be gone by the time I move, no more stocking up on canned food and other non-essential food.

Excuse me, I gotta go eat something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home