Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Toss Up

A toss up between 2 apartments.

Apartment 1: fully furnished studio with a built-in double bed, microwave, 2 hotplates, bar fridge, 14-inch TV, decent but small bathroom and a good-sized balcony with a cafe table and 2 chairs.

Apartment 2: modern looking apartment with a good kitchen with induction cook top, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, bar fridge, decent but small bathroom and a decent-sized balcony with a cafe table and 1 chair (that I saw from the inside since glass door was locked and I peeked through the blinds). Kitchen and rest of studio is separated by a bar counter which will double up as work space.

The head says take apartment 1 which is fully-furnished, less hassles. The heart says take apartment 2 as the kitchen is so much better, and I cook and bake so much nowadays. I can also surf the net on the bar counter there whereas in apartment 1, I will have to balance the laptop on the bed? Considering that the things I enjoy most nowadays are cooking, baking treats for the office folks and surfing the net and chatting with my friends online, my heart finally won the struggle. Getting a mattress/bed and a small TV won't be a show-stopper.

This might be a good opportunity for getting a proper futon - finally?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home