Thursday, March 15, 2007

Almost A Certainty

I am pretty certain I know the answer to question 1 of this earlier post now. I've got a meeting scheduled for next Monday to talk about it, and the answer to that is yes, I (most probably) got it. I'm right on that too. So both uncertainties are now certainties (well this one is not over till the fat lady sings, but I can almost bet my month's salary on the outcome). So it seems that the pieces of the jigsaw that is my life, are slowly falling in place, one by one. I can certainly do with more stability in my life right now. An anchor, a safe haven.

And so I sat down, putting pen to paper, making a list of pros and cons about the 2 jobs before me. In my heart, I already knew the answer, but making the list, forces one to see it more clearly since it is concretised on paper. The decision is not difficult, it is a matter of being truthful and philosophical about what I want in life at this point in time. I know what I want from this. In fact I have always been pretty clear about what I want in life, granted a couple of times I went astray, but hey, if it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger, isn't that right? So now I emerge, knowing what I want, and a stronger person to boot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home