Saturday, March 21, 2009

Opportunities

In preparation for impending (originally involuntary, then somewhat voluntary albeit I would argue it was kinda still involuntary considering the type of offer that was on the table), we trooped down to the Conventions Centre today for the Franchising Expo.

It was interesting to have a look around and made us think what we could do as an alternative to being a salaried employee. We didn't really take to any of the ones that were out there. But I did come to a realisation and that was if I got into the whole franchising game, it wasn't to be an operator of a franchise. Rather it would be a master franchisee role in a region or area where I could put my coaching, mentoring and corporate experience and expertise to good use.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home