Friday, May 25, 2007

End Of Work Week

Shirin Neshat
"Women of Allah" - Untitled
1996


Another Friday night at home. But I'm so tired tonight, I would rather be home than anywhere else. Long day at work, lots of uni work, plenty of uncertainty once again lurking around the corridors of my life.

Tonight is the deadline for emailing off the research paper to my supervisor. I had just done that, with some paranoia as to whether I've attached the right document, checking it twice. Now that it's done, I breathe a sigh of relief, and I don't want to look at it again... well till comments come in next week.

Tomorrow is another day. It will be at least a fun day with plans to go out and enjoy the sunshine, browse the Saturday Glebe market, spend money on some interesting, unusual things and have brunch with friends, before heading off to an artist's talk.

Looking forward to some time out before I plunge into the last stretch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home