Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Location, Location, Location

No, I didn't win it. The day/night lounge set. The one thing I wanted, I was craving for, lusting after. It slipped out of my hands because I WASN'T there in person at the auction last night. Even with my increased bid, it didn't help. I lost out by a mere $10, one incremental bid. If I had been there, there would have been a bidding war for sure, for sure! I had the mild blues when I found out - lost out by one bid. So now I am on a mission, I need to get a day/night lounger!! Or a full set with 2 armchairs, if possible.



So I've set my eyes on something else now. Talk about moving on. And onto bigger and better things. This apartment which we have viewed a couple of months ago, and shelved onto the back burner then, is back on the top of the List. It is under serious reconsideration now and we shall do a second inspection this weekend.

It has location, location, location. And interesting architecture. Quality finishings help give the apartment a sharp, polished look. And oh, did I mention location?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home