Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Etsy Obsession

I've been nursing an Etsy obsession for the longest time but it seems recently that I've been more obsessed than normal. I don't know what it is, maybe it's because I'm moving to a new job in a week's time and it heralds in a whole new horizon. So I think I should be getting more new (vintage - yes irony observed) stuff. Or maybe it's because I'll be earning a wee bit more money so I should treat myself a little. And whatever the reason, I just love Etsy and have been trawling for leather clutches, any other bags and the occasional vintage jewellery.

My current top faves are the 1960s brown carpet bag and the baby blue Samsonite carry-on bag (the one that is slung on the model's shoulder below).

I am still looking for a leather clutch that really speaks to me. And oh, I want a vintage bowling bag too. Why, I do not know and I guess that doesn't really matter, does it?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home