Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Vintage Armchair


This is inspirational and timely as I've just checked the cost of restoring a pair of 1960s teak armchairs which are similar. G and I have decided that we each get to choose the fabric we want on each of them - separately. The restoring which involves sanding down and varnishing would cost $$50 each and I need to get new cushions and covers done and that would definitely cost more than $50 each chair.

This armchair is from www.likethatone.com and I am in love with that store. This is going for $350. This is the store I want to own!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not sew your own cushion covers? it's quite easy to sew a square shaped cover =)

9:47 am  
Blogger Bo-Bo Gal said...

I fear there are vast limitations to my sewing skills. I can sew a bed sheet - all straight lines but that's about it! Cushion cover means zip and I want the piping done too. Too complex for me.

11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home