Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A-Camping We Will Go

I've almost quite decided that I will be going camping this Easter weekend. Got the details as to location (4 hours drive down South coast) to a place called Narooma and accomodation (8 feet x 8 feet tent, but with a promise of an upgrade to a cabin if things are bad - like inclement weather lashing and blowing away the tent?). Driving up early on Good Friday and coming back on Sunday. I guess the promise of an adventure, to see a different part of NSW, is quite enticing, considering that some of my other friends are also going away somewhere. Beats being stuck in Sydney, in the shoebox surfing the net - which is inevitably what I will be doing otherwise.

So I guess watch this space for the Narooma camping update.


Post a Comment

<< Home