Thursday, December 06, 2007

So It Doesn't Kill You

So Bikram Yoga didn't quite kill me. But this morning when I finally got out of bed and tried to make my way to the bathroom, I was giddy and like a pinball, bumped my way all along the two narrow walls of the corridor, as I tried to walk a straight path. That was not a good sign, so I crawled back into bed. I turned to my right side and the room started spinning around. Oh-oh, vertigo? Might have been triggered off by the yoga I think.

I guess I will have to write off the Bikram Yoga after all, and just go to regular yoga classes. Fainting spells during class is one thing, having this ongoing vertigo attack today is another. I don't feel so bad when I sit still, but when I try to stand, everything goes woozy again.

I hope this goes away soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home