Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Chocolate Cupcakes Spell H-A-P-P-Y

I do realise that it's been a while since I wrote on anything that wasn't (1) angsty; (2) bluesy; (3) encouraging in a self-help way. As such, tonight I am breaking the pattern with an entry on food. Which also has been conspicuously absent in a long time (I think).

The shoebox has wonderful chocolately smells wafting around. Perhaps I should shut the balcony door to try to confine the smells in a little longer. Baked chocolately smells, mmmm. I made chocolate cupcakes and tried out the silicone baking moulds I just bought. These have been in for the last year or so and I have been meaning to buy some to try. They apparently survived the trial, and have not melted. But as I had limited moulds, I overfilled the cups and now I have ginormous cupcakes which cup runneth over. Actually upon closer inspection, several of the the baby cupcakes are so overfilled they have merged together to form little continents. I should go and get another half dozen of these silicon moulds. And encourage the happy baker to make a quick and complete comeback.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home