Tuesday, June 05, 2007

All In A Day's Work

Today was a good day. Got a high distinction for "Art & Cultural Differences" and managed to bind my 2 copies of my research paper in the print centre by myself without mishap. Went off to hand them in way ahead of the Friday deadline because I am not going to be here on Friday and have to work the next 2 days. So everything out of the way. Phew.

With that out of the day and no real lecture today, I went for a walk. Explored Rushcutter's Bay Park, regret not having my camera with me. The bobbing sailboats would have made a pretty picture. Saw a couple of fish in the clear water. The water was incredibly clean.

Finished off the walk by discovering where Aldi, the discount supermarket was. Whoa, discount variety galore. My new favourite supermarket to go to when I need fig newtons (I don't know anyone else who likes fig newtons actually), different types of chocolates apart from Cadbury and Lindt, very cheap veggies and oh cheap German gummy bears. Mmmmm....

One more lecture tomorrow, a couple more days at work and then I'm off.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home