Friday, September 19, 2008

Lion City In Sight


It seems like just not too long ago when G and I had strolled along the promenade along the Esplanade, with these silken balls on poles lining the water side in a festive Oriental manner, where across the water, the recognisable skyline with the grand facade of the Fullerton Hotel, formerly the General Post Office, stands elegant amidst the modern, towering skyscrapers.

In a week's time, I'll be back again to the Lion City, just in time for the inaugural F1 weekend. I have no tickets to the races, and to not be caught up in the whole chaos, it makes good sense to keep away from the race area during that weekend although that really puts a damper on my plans to go shopping, have lunch and take G's jacket back to the tailor in that very area.

So soon I will be back again - to family, friends, food and the humidity.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home